Click a link below to learn more about each of our services.
If you are in an abusive relationship, learn how CRA can help.
- Community Referral Agency offers a safe and secure temporary 24/7 shelter. Learn more about our shelter.
- PHONE: 800-261-7233 Crisis TEXT Line: 715-553-3359
- What to think about if you are in an abusive relationship. Click here for details.
Advocacy and Support
- Groups are generally held weekly in various locations. All groups are facilitated by advocates, and child care may be available. See all of our support groups.
- Life Skills
- Click to learn more
- Girls Group(Girls In Real Life Situations)
- Parenting Group
- F.U.N. Group (Family Unity Night)
- One on one Child Advocacy and Adolescent Advocacy
- Click to learn more
- Support for visitation and custody exchange. Click to learn more.
- CRA Advocates are able to explore safety issues and legal remedies with you, such as Temporary Restraining Orders, Family Court (Divorce/Custody), Courtroom (Civil/Criminal), Judicare Application Assistance and Crime Victim Compensation Program Application. Advocates can help you navigate through the justice system, assist with paperwork, and often attend court hearings with you or provide referrals. Advocates do not provide legal advice: an attorney should be contacted for advice on specific legal issues. Click to learn more.
- Advocates can provide support and comfort during Sexual Assault Nurse Exams (SANE) or medical appointments related to domestic abuse injuries. Advocates do not provide professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Click to learn more.
Violence Prevention and Community Education
- CRA works to increase the communities awareness about domestic and sexual violence through community outreach. CRA’s Mission is to help eliminate violence in our communities, and with that in mind, we offer presentations on our services and a variety of topics related to domestic and sexual violence awareness to schools, community organizations, church groups and other service providers. If you are interested in learning more about the cycle of violence and how to stop domestic violence and sexual assault in your community, click here to contact us.
- Domestic Violence Education (DVED) class
- Safe at Home address confidentiality program
- Human Trafficking (Contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline 888-373-7888 for more information or to report anything that is questionable).
- Elder Abuse
- Teen Violence
CRA wants to make sure that all survivors have equal rights and access to trauma informed services. With that in mind, CRA works with many community partners to develop cooperative and collaborative relationships to improve system response to survivors. We work on behalf of victims and their children to make sure that their needs and interests are met with compassionate community services.