For more information regarding groups, call 715-825-4414
You MUST call to sign up for the class you are interested in attending. Please call before NOON on the day of the meeting to confirm attendance.
Child care is available with some groups. Ask your facilitator prior to the group meeting.
POLK COUNTY GROUPS:
- S.T.A.R.S. Group: From 5-6 pm (Surviving Trauma Advocacy Resource Support)
- Milltown Parenting Group: from 1-2 pm
- Domestic Violence Education Class: By appointment
- F.U.N. Family Group Milltown: from 5-5:30pm
- S.T.A.R.S.: from 5:30-6:30 pm (Surviving Trauma Advocacy Resource Support)
Burnett County – 715-349-7272
- Burnett County Group: from 4-5 pm on Monday. By appointment
Barron County – 714-651-4969
- Barron County Group: from 5-6 pm on Thursday or by appointment.
For more information on these groups call 715-825-4414
CRA provides services to all people who are in need, regardless of their ethnicity, nationality, gender, race, religion, age or sexual orientation.
All services are free and confidential.