For more information regarding groups, call 715-825-4414
All groups are held every week unless noted.
You MUST call to sign up for the class you are interested in attending.
Child care is available with some groups. Ask your facilitator prior to the group meeting.
POLK COUNTY GROUPS:
- Amery S.T.A.R.S. Group: From 4-5 pm (Surviving Trama Advocacy Resource Support)
- Osceola S.T.A.R.S. Group: From 6-7 pm (Surviving Trama Advocacy Resource Support)
- Milltown Parenting Group: from 1-2 pm
- Domestic Violence Education Class: from 10-noon every other Wednesday or by appointment
- Milltown Family Group: Dinner from 5-5:30pm
- F.U.N. Family Group Milltown: from 5-6pm
- Milltown S.T.A.R.S.: from 6-7 pm (Surviving Trama Advocacy Resource Support)
Burnett County – 715-349-7272
- Burnett County Group: from 4-5 pm on Monday
Barron County – 714-651-4969
- Barron County Group: from 4-5 pm on Thursday
For more information on these groups call 715-825-4414